- CDA Annual Conference, 4-5 October 2014, Banff (Alberta-Canada)
- ICID and ICOLD Presidents write to World Bank President
- Tehri dam held raging Ganga and saved lives, July 23rd
- R.I.P. Nelson Mandela (07/12/2013)
- Construction of Belo Monte resumes, 1st Sept 2012
- Infrastructure for green energy, 30 May 2012
- ICOLD President met IHA President, May 2011
- China-Africa : successful workshop and tour, November 2010
- After the floods, from Red Cross to heads of state, a general call for more dams, November 12th
- ICOLD's new homepage
- ICOLD 27th Congress - 90th Annual Meeting - Marseille (France) - 27May to 3June 2022
- 2022 ANCOLD NZSOLD Conference in Sydney, 26-28 October 2022
- ASIA 2023 Water Resources and Renewable Development in Asia 14-16 March 2023
- 2nd International Conference on Dam Safety Management & Engineering (ICDSME2023) - 16-17 March 2023
- HYDROPOWER EUROPE Final Event: “The Important Role of Hydropower in Energy Transition”
- IAHR Webinar on Sustainable Water Engineering Bringing Together the Global Community - 21 March 2023
- Webinar : A FUTURE IN TAILINGS ENGINEERING : An Introduction to a Diverse Career with Immense Opportunities - 27-28 March 2023
- ICOLD-CIGB 2023 - 91st ICOLD Annual Meeting, 11 - 15 June 2023
- Hydrovision International 2023 - Charlotte, NC, USA - 11 to 13 july 2023
- Africa 2023 - 10 - 12 July 2023
- 12th ICOLD European Club Symposium - 5 to 8 September 2023
- XX TECHNICAL DAM CONTROL INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE - 12 - 15 September 2023
Bulletin 162Environmental Fluid Mechanics
Bulletin 178Operation of Hydraulic Structures of Dams
Bulletin 180Dam Surveillance - Lessons learnt from case histories
27th CongressMarseille June 2022
World Register of Dams / Registre Mondial des Barrages
Buy an access to the online World Register of Dams for 3years.
The WRD is the best available data basis on dams in the world and we are constantly striving to better it.
Position PaperPosition Paper - Dam Safety and Earthquakes
Edinburgh International Congress Centre (EICC), Scotland
16-18 October 2023
ANCOLD Conference 2023
Cairns Convention Centre
24 - 27 October 2023
9th Int'l Symposium on RCC Dams and Cemented Material Dams
Guangzhou City, China
Dec.4th - 8th,2023
92nd Annual Meeting & Int'l Symposium
New Delhi, India
18 - 24 October 2024
We warmly invite you to participate in the 20th jubilee edition of the International Conference
on Dam Engineering Control TKZ'2023.
`The conference will be held from 12 to 15 September 2023.
Themes of the conference
- Safety of dams
- Geotechnical aspects of hydraulic structures
- Operation, maintenance and renovation of hydraulic structures
- Modern technologies and methods for design and monitoring of hydraulic structures
- Hydraulic transport and wet waste disposal
- Role of hydraulic structures in shaping rivers
- Sustainable development and environmental impact of hydraulic structures
- Water retention in urban areas
Publication of papers
- Authors are requested to submit their papers to the organizing committee according to the above mentioned themes.
- Submission of papers is possible after registration to the conference.
- Papers will be reviewed and qualified for presentation at the conference and for publication in journals:
- Archives of Civil Engineering (in English and with supplement)
- Journal of Water and Land Development (in English and with supplement)
- Energetyka Wodna (in Polish and English)
- Gospodarka Wodna (in Polish and English)
- Inzynier Budownictwa (in Polish)
- IMGW Monographs (in Polish and English)
The conference is recommended for theorists and practitioners involved in the design, construction and operation of hydraulic structures.
The official languages of the conference are English and Polish.
The conference will be held in a hybrid format - stationary at the Diament Arsenal Palace Hotel in Chorzów (Poland) and online via a streaming platform.
Participants will have the opportunity to take part in a technical tour of the Goczalkowice reservoir.
Tags : News