- CDA Annual Conference, 4-5 October 2014, Banff (Alberta-Canada)
- ICID and ICOLD Presidents write to World Bank President
- Tehri dam held raging Ganga and saved lives, July 23rd
- R.I.P. Nelson Mandela (07/12/2013)
- Construction of Belo Monte resumes, 1st Sept 2012
- Infrastructure for green energy, 30 May 2012
- ICOLD President met IHA President, May 2011
- China-Africa : successful workshop and tour, November 2010
- After the floods, from Red Cross to heads of state, a general call for more dams, November 12th
- ICOLD's new homepage
- ICOLD 27th Congress - 90th Annual Meeting - Marseille (France) - 27May to 3June 2022
- XX TECHNICAL DAM CONTROL INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE - 12 - 15 September 2023
Bulletin 140Mathematical Modelling of Sediment Transport and Deposition in Reservoirs - Guidelines and Case Studies
Bulletin 159Supplement to the Position Paper on Dams and the Environment from 2012
Bulletin 161Dams and Water Transfers - An Overview
Bulletin 162Environmental Fluid Mechanics
Bulletin 163Dams for Hydroelectric Energy
Bulletin 173Integrated Operation of Hydropower Stations and Reservoirs
Bulletin 175Dam Safety Management: Pre- operational Phases of the Dam Life Cycle
Bulletin 177Roller-Compacted Concrete Dams
Bulletin 181Tailings Dam Design - Technology Update
27th Marseille June 2022 CongressMarseille June 2022
World Register of Dams / Registre Mondial des Barrages
Buy an access to the online World Register of Dams for 3years.
The WRD is the best available data basis on dams in the world and we are constantly striving to better it.
Position PaperPosition Paper - Dam Safety and Earthquakes
ANCOLD NZSOLD Conference
26 - 28 October 2022
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
14 - 16 March 2023
ICOLD CIGB 2023 - 91st Annual Meeting
11- 15 June 2023
Lake Victoria, Uganda
10 - 12 July 2023
12th ICOLD European Club Symposium
5-8 September 2023
Edinburgh International Congress Centre (EICC), Scotland
16-18 October 2023
Welcome to ICOLD website's new homepage. The website has been updated, in order to be more efficient in disseminating ICOLD's experience and knowledge.
- A new design for the homepage with spaces for promoting our events and diffusing our publications;
- A new design for our publications online store, with the possibility of free downloading and special discount for National Committee members;
- A much faster and more efficient World Register search tool;
- An efficient search tool on the website itself.
Important note: new codes are necessary to access some parts of the website. Those codes are distributed by your National Committee or Technical Committee.
The French version will come into service later this year. Any remarks or corrections on the English version of the website are welcome!
Tags : Events