We warmly invite you to participate in the 20th jubilee edition of the International Conference
on Dam Engineering Control TKZ'2023.
`The conference will be held from 12 to 15 September 2023.
Themes of the conference
- Safety of dams
- Geotechnical aspects of hydraulic structures
- Operation, maintenance and renovation of hydraulic structures
- Modern technologies and methods for design and monitoring of hydraulic structures
- Hydraulic transport and wet waste disposal
- Role of hydraulic structures in shaping rivers
- Sustainable development and environmental impact of hydraulic structures
- Water retention in urban areas
Publication of papers
- Authors are requested to submit their papers to the organizing committee according to the above mentioned themes.
- Submission of papers is possible after registration to the conference.
- Papers will be reviewed and qualified for presentation at the conference and for publication in journals:
- Archives of Civil Engineering (in English and with supplement)
- Journal of Water and Land Development (in English and with supplement)
- Energetyka Wodna (in Polish and English)
- Gospodarka Wodna (in Polish and English)
- Inzynier Budownictwa (in Polish)
- IMGW Monographs (in Polish and English)
The conference is recommended for theorists and practitioners involved in the design, construction and operation of hydraulic structures.
The official languages of the conference are English and Polish.
The conference will be held in a hybrid format - stationary at the Diament Arsenal Palace Hotel in Chorzów (Poland) and online via a streaming platform.
Participants will have the opportunity to take part in a technical tour of the Goczalkowice reservoir.
Tags : News