- Management of Risk in Dam Procurement, Sydney, Australia 1-2 August 2019
- Hydropower Europe - Regional Workshops, 28-29 August, Lulea, Sweden
- ALPINE REGIONAL WORKSHOP EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland 11-12th September 2019
- 15th ICOLD Intl Benchmark Workshop on Numerical Analysis of Dams, Milano, Italy, 9-12 Sept. 2019
- MEDITERRANEAN REGIONAL WORKSHOP, Cultural Center of Chania, Chania, Greece, 30th September - 1st October 2019
- 11th ICOLD European Club Symposium in Greece, 2-4 October 2019
- 8th International Symposium on RCC Dams, 11-12 November 2019, Kunming China
- International Conference on Dam Safety Management and Engineering, Penang, Malaysia, 19 - 21 November 2019
- 5th Asian-Pacific Group symposium, on December 9-13, 2019, in Tehran, Iran
- 88th Annual Meeting of International Commission on Large Dams New Delhi, 4-10th April 2020
- 2020 USSD Conference and Exhibition, 20 - 24 April 2020
- ICOLD 27th Congress - 89th Annual Meeting - Marseille (France) - 5 to 11 June 2021
HYDROPOWER EUROPE is an EU-funded project that aims to create a Forum gathering all the hydropower stakeholders throughout Europe. The project is currently undertaking a consultation process directed at collecting inputs from such stakeholders, with the ultimate goal of achieving a Research and Innovation Agenda (RIA) and a Strategic Industry Roadmap (SIR) for the sector. A vital part of the consultation process will take place with the three one-and-a half day regional workshops organised to discuss regional issues and hydropower challenges in 3 different climatic regions, with the intervention of expert industry and high-level official speakers. During the events, groups of participants will also lay out analyses for hydropower-related statements and exchange their views on the 2 main documents (RIA, SIR).
- Nordic workshop: 28-29th August in Lulea, Sweden.
- Alpine workshop: 11-12th September in Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Mediterranean workshop: 30th September – 1st October in Chania, Greece.
Tags : Events