- Hydro 2015 International Conference and Exhibition will take place at Bordeaux Convention Centre 26-28 October 2015, (France)
- ICOLD Annual Meeting & Congress, June 2015, (Norway)
- The 7th International Symposium on ROLLER COMPACTED CONCRETE (RCC) Dams, September 24-25, 2015, Chengdu (China)
- Sancold Annual Conference 2015, 1-3 September 2015
- 10th Edition of the Spanish Technical Meetings on Dams, 18-20 February 2015
- 1st International Seminar on Dam Protection against overtopping and Accidental Leakage, 24-26 November 2014, Madrid, (Spain)
- 2014 ANCOLD Conference, 21-22 October 2014, Canberra (Australia)
- HYDRO 2014, International Conference and Exhibition, 13-15 October 2014
- CDA Annual Conference, 4-5 October 2014, Banff (Alberta-Canada)
- 22nd ICID Congress and 65th IEC Meeting, 14-20 September 2014, Gwangju (Korea)
- 82nd Annual Meeting, June 1st-6th 2014, Bali, (Indonesia)
- ICID and ICOLD Presidents write to World Bank President
- Fifth International Conference on Water Resources and Hydropower Development in Asia, 11-13 March 2014, Colombo (Sri Lanka)
- Tehri dam held raging Ganga and saved lives, July 23rd
- R.I.P. Nelson Mandela (07/12/2013)
- Africa 2013 Report, May 21st
- Construction of Belo Monte resumes, 1st Sept 2012
- Infrastructure for green energy, 30 May 2012
- The 6th WWF, 12-17 March 2012, Marseille (France)
- The WCD question ,16 March 2012, Marseille (France)
- ICOLD President met IHA President, May 2011
- China-Africa : successful workshop and tour, November 2010
- SANCOLD Conference, 5-7 November 2013
- Hydropower 2013, CHINCOLD 2013 Annual Meeting and the 3rd International Symposium on Rockfill Dams, 1-3 November 2013
- 20th Anniversary of SLOCOLD, International Symposium, 16th October 2013, Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- Annual CDA Conference & Exhibition, October 5-10, 2013, Montréal (Quebec, Canada)
- 81th ICOLD Annual Meeting, 12-16 August 2013, Seattle (USA)
- International Conference and Exhibition Africa,16-18 April 2013
- 9th ICOLD European Club Symposium, April 10-12 2013, Venice (Italy)
- Africa 2013: Water Storage and Hydropower Development for Africa, April 8
- After the floods, from Red Cross to heads of state, a general call for more dams, November 12th
- 6th International Symposium on Roller Compacted Concrete (RCC) Dams, October 23-25, 2012, Zaragoza (Spain)
- 24th ICOLD Congress, June,6-8th 2012, Kyoto (Japan)
- Invitation to the First International Conference on Dams and Hydropower in Iran
- 2nd International Symposium on Rockfill Dams, October 25-28 2011, Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
- Practical Solutions for a Sustainable Future, October 17-19, 2011, Prague (Czech Republic)
- International Symposium on "Modern Technologies and Long-term Behavior of Dams", September 27-29 2011, Zhengzhou (China)
- Hydrovision Brazil, September 20-22, 2011, Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
- 79th Annual Meeting, 29 May-3 June 2011, Lucerne (Switzerland)
- Hydrovision International, July 19-22, 2011, Sacramento (USA)
- ICOLD's new homepage
- 25th ICID European Regional Conference, 16-20 May, 2011, Groningen (Netherlands)
World Register of Dams / Registre Mondial des Barrages
Buy an access to the online World Register of Dams for 3years.
The WRD is the best available data basis on dams in the world and we are constantly striving to better it.
Bulletin 151Tropical residual soils as dam foundation and fill material
Bulletin 154Dam safety management: Operational phase of the dam life cycle
Bulletin 164Internal Erosion of Existing Dams, Levees and Dikes, and their Foundations
Package Bulletins 2016
Bulletins' Package: 2016
- Bulletin 146
- Bulletin 148
- Bulletin 157
- Bulletin 166
Bulletin 168Recommendations for Operation, Maintenance and Rehabilitation
Bulletin Preprint - 172
Technical Advancements in Spillway Design - Progress and Innovations from 1985 to 2015
14th International Benchmark Workshop on Numerical Analysis of Dams
6 - 8 September 2017
LTBD 2017 in Tehran
"Long-Term Behavior and Environmentally Friendly Rehabilitation Technologies of Dams (LTBD 2017)"
17 – 19 October 2017
26th Congress & 86th ICOLD Annual Meeting
1 - 7 July 2018
The Brazilian Committee on Dams (CBDB) is pleased to announce the realization of the XXVIII National Seminar on Large Dams (SNGB), which will be held from October 25 to 28, 2011, at the Windsor Hotel Convention Center in Rio de Janeiro - Brazil. Simultaneously, we would like to invite your organization to participate as sponsor of the event, or exhibitor in the technical exhibition of the Seminar.
This seminar is particularly important for Brazilian dam professionals because it marks the fiftieth anniversary of CBDB when, thanks to the efforts of Dr. Flavio Lyra, Technical Director of Furnas at the time, the Brazilian Committee on Dams was created, and joined the International Commission on Large Dams - ICOLD.
The CBDB 50th year celebration will emphasize the recognition to all dam engineers and professionals acting in the Country, either independent consultants or employees of partner companies that, over the years, put their trust in our organization, focused on the dissemination of Brazilian dam engineering.
We are also pleased to inform that along with the Seminar, and in the same period of the SNGB, we will host the II International Symposium on Rockfill Dams. This symposium will be organized in association with the Chinese Committee on Large Dams and will be attended by a large number of international engineers. It constitutes the continuation of a previous event held in China, in 2009. The registration on the SNGB is extended to the International Symposium.
In parallel to these events, there will be a technical exhibition for the display of products and services related to the design, construction and operation of dams The exhibition will have the participation of public and private investors and entrepreneurs, as well as designers, constructors, equipment manufacturers of dams and associated facilities, and also research centers, universities, consultants and service suppliers. We estimate an audience of more than 800 participants active in dam engineering, hydropower and water resources from Brazil and abroad.
We believe that the XXVIII SNGB and the International Symposium provide a great opportunity for the exchange of technologies, the presentation of companies, products suppliers and new business prospecting. For us from the CBDB it will be a pleasure to have your business presented at the XXVIII SNGB and this participation can be through sponsorship or leasing of booths as shown attached.
We look forward to your presence and are at your disposal for any further information.
Find more usefull information here
Tags : Events